Friday, April 08, 2011

I'm back from 2010 to 2011~

Haiya! A few months later.. Or should I say a year later.. Because I am not that active in blogging.. All I have been doing is making random commentaries and disturb people? xD nevermind.

Okay, for the past few months, I've been thinking of doing commentaries.

Modern Warfare 2 Commentaries..

And recently, I have tried doing Live Gameplay/Commentary..
What's the result?
FAILED! Have to removed all my hard work and restart it all over again.

But it was delayed because I don't have the time to render the videos and audios.
For non-geeks - it means that compiling videos and audios into 1 file.

Besides talking to myself in front of my computer, I have a big interest in music industry (but I can't produce music.. o.O)
Songs like "I Need A Doctor - Dr. Dre feat. Eminem and Skylar Grey" gave me a motivation and suddenly.. I just kept it repeating, and repeating, and repeating.. Wow.. It's nice.. Especially that song that I stated just now. The story is rather epic if you listen to it at least 5 times.

I praise Dr. Dre and Eminem man!

and

Recently, I just bought "Call of Duty : Black Ops" for my partner-in-crime Jia Wei as his birthday present. Actually, we all shared the cash to buy.
And I was excited to look at my 1st Original Game DVD..


Yes.. It came all the way from the USA baby! No Malaysia non-piracy tag on the cover.

Then, I had my BM and English Aural Presentation. What have I done? Stressed out and failed in speaking. It's not like what I did in my commentaries.
Here's 1 of my video for my commentary.




Yeah.. That was last year, and I talked shit.

Well, I don't have much things to talk about now. So, I gotta end this with a little quote made by myself :

"May you live your life without hurting yourself emotionally,
and love is always a triumph to every life in the universe"

The End

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

improved search engine ranking seo sem backlinks 1000 backlinks

Anonymous said...

shadowedclement.blogspot.com navigate here How much loan I am entitled to -- that's normally the one question every mortgage seeker needs a response to prior to signing the dotted line

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you've got right here on this post. I am coming back to your site for more soon.

[url=http://xrumergeek.com]backlink service[/url]

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome! I do not believe I've truly read a single thing like that before. So good to discover somebody with unique thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

[url=http://truebluepokies4u.com]get the best deals here[/url]

Anonymous said...

I was pretty pleased to find this website. I wanted to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your website.

[url=http://pokiesportal4u.com]pokies bonus[/url]