Saturday, May 08, 2010

2010, Form 4...

New year, new resolutions,
Wait, I don't have any.
Form 4 tough year.
That's everyone says.
I believed it!

Add Maths almost fail,
Sejarah same,
BM same.
What else?

Okay, 5 months ago,
I got into 4 Batai, which is my current Form 4 class/2010.
My 3 Angsana guys were separated, left me solo-ing for the next 2 years.
I have to sit right behind the class..
Here's the picture..

Wong Weng Han, if you guys can't remember, it's this guy drawn with arrows and right in front of me.





Damn, those are the days.
A lot of things have changed after then..

Call of Duty 4, people also play, including SMKDJ students.
Check it out.


1st - Myself
2nd - Hakim from 4 Cengal
3rd - Shi Wen from 4 Cengal
4th - Jia Wei's bro (Form 1 this year)
5th - Alex (dunno who's that)
6th - Jia Wei
7th - Stanley Chan Chern Nam from 4 Angsana
8th - Soon Chuen from 4 Cengal
9th - Bryan Loh from 4 Cengal
10th - Shawn Ong from 4 Angsana
11th - Nicholas Cheng from 4 Cengal also.

Hard to say that they are still in training.

I think I better leave it as it so..

Unfulfilling dreams yet to be achieve.

That's all folks.



The End.

No comments: