Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Love Drunk Or Desperation? (Tambah AAR Concert!)

WOW!
HOW LONG HAVE I NOT UPDATE MY BLOG?!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!
I CAN DIE SKIPPING MY PART!!

Ok.. Back to topic..
Currently, I damn pissed off and quite sad too..

Because I have already lost someone and I got jealous!
(Natural right?)

Love drunk huh?
Try being deperate with someone that he/she didn't know that you are so desperate over him/her..

AAR Concert!!
Ok.. Last Saturday I get to go to AAR Concert with my brother and his/my friends.. Not much to talk here.. All the songs in the concert are freaking cool! Dirty Little Secrets, I Wanna, Gives You Hell.........



If you guys want proof, here is the picture! Taken by a photographer from a DiGi Volunteer.



*Tips, try to find the guy with the white & blue-striped shirt next to Weng Han.
Extra : My brother.. A big headed guy + Dragon ball hair.. Easy to spot! xD

So I said it..
Desperate + Love Drunk
"Losing someone is bad enough, losing your life equals losing your all..."

The End..