Wednesday, September 03, 2008

2nd September...

Still Delaying...


Aik...
1st day of puasa and it is tiring...
Good thing i'm not Muslim... xD

When i came to the class, everything seems normal... (Why am i writing essay type sentence??!)
Then, Geography period has started...
Ho Khai didn't bring his notes or whatever things...

Deng...
~~I have to cut short this post...~~

PJ period...
Freaking tired...
Our class, 2 Balau, kena pumping 20 times... (Wtf... Why punishment like scout only??)
That time, my arms were slightly injured...

Few mintues later,
I had to pump because of the stupid SEGAK (whatever) test...
I pump only 10 times because of my slightly injured arm and tiredness...
Others like Ho Khai, Stanley Chan, Weng Wai, Justin and others managed to get 20+...
Chester!! Wakakaka!! Get 1 only...!! xD

After PJ period, my conditions from my arms were bad... =.="
I suffered muscle ache...

Then in Maths period (final period!! xD), Ersyad, Bin Hao, Justin and me were talking about Christianity..
From HoKhai's post, he said that he's being left out...

I think that's it for me...

____________________________________________________________________

Lame-O-Meter = 5 / 10 (Quite Ok...)

Conditions (Added due to comments from other people) = Bad (Arms injured)

No comments: